To ensure the safety of all attendees Blue Valley High School asks that you abide by the following guidelines when attending a BVHS home event.
- Household members only are allowed to attend – pass lists have been established for Soccer/Volleyball/Football and those spectators will need to check in at the ticket gate. Varsity events only will still have a ticket price to attend $7 adult $5 child. In cases where JV competes before the Varsity game the JV spectators will need to leave after their game.
- For Tennis/Cross Country and Golf: Spectators are limited to household members and we would ask that after your athlete is finished competing that spectators would leave the event.
- Household groups should sit together and maintain 6ft social distancing from other social groups.
- Masks need to be worn at all times at both indoor and outdoor events.
- Ticket gates/Admittance will open:
- 45 minutes prior to game time for Varsity Football
- 30 minutes prior to game time for Soccer, Volleyball, and Subvarsity Football
- Only essential personnel will be allowed onto the court/field during the game
- Tailgating at events is not allowed
- At this time there are no student sections allowed.
Live Streaming: We are working to set up a live streaming service and information about that will be coming soon.